Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Fiafia 2016


It all started in week two. We had to sign-up for Fiafia. My first choice was Senior dance, My second choice was Samoan and my final one was Jump Jam. Fiafia is about explaining our culture. My first practise was near Room 9 and room 10.We were looking at the T.V and copy our moves and even on our second practise. On our 3rd practice our tutors came up with a song and a dance that we should do. When it was on week 4 we had two practice we had to go to Mrs Stickland. Our teachers  were   Mrs Stickland and Miss Szymanik and Ms Tumahai. All of our teachers were happy because we had finished our performance.It was on Fiafia Wednesday all of the students were excited and some of them were nervous.Image result for Fiafia at ptengland school




        On Fiafia Wednesday we all the groups had to perform their item that they have been doing. They had to show the whole school what they done. All of the students were burning in the sun. All of the group were amazing. The one that I really like was the samoan junior and the senior as well. It was time for Jump Jam. It was our group I was the leader and my other friends. All of the leaders in Jump Jam including me were nervous.It was my frist time because I am new to this school. When we got on stage I was really nervous but I had to do it so I got up and started dancing. When our dance was over all of our school was clapping. I was really happy that our school was happy about myImage result for Jump Jam group 2013

performance.  Jump Jam is the best group in Fiafia.Everyone loves Jump Jam because we do exercise.Our group is
performing after the Tongan girls. Our teachers were very impressed from our performance. I really like Jump JAm because the teachers are really kind to us and they don’t scream    us.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.