Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Writing- Titanium Music Video

I was at school in the hallway facing the exit door. I got up and I looked around the hallway it was sloppy. I was walking to the exit and the teacher saw me with intimidated. I was walking outside and I saw the police car going to our school I even saw the teacher ran outside to the cop. I was so scared because I knew the police came because of me. I got my bike and I rode so fast so the police won’t catch me I was so scared and I was angry at the same time. When I looked back the police wasn’t at the back of me so I slowed my bike when I saw two ladies there one  fat and one skinny one too. I quickly rubbed my eyes. I was 2 houses away from our house. I got in front of our house I  left my bike and went inside the house as I walked past our T.V  .    I saw that the whole world was looking for me. I went to my bed and packed my school bag. I saw shadows of people in front of my house. I went to the back door but it was stuck. I tried to open it but it won’t open so I used my powers to get the keys to open the door. The FBI got inside and saw my teddy bears flying like birds. I opened the door and ran and ran to the woods. I was walking toward the sea but I saw a cop coming I was running but the police’s cars came from everywhere so I have nowhere to escape I got down and I did a forcefield that killed  all the FBI’s that were there.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.