Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Maths Test

Today we were doing our Maths test. We had 45 minutes to complete our testings. We had 41 questions that we had to do. We started at 9:21 and I had finished my test at 10:05. Then I started proof reading my work. The important of testings is you to show off to your teacher and your parent what you have learned this year. It is also important to do your test because you get put to the right class you need to for example: If you were really good at Maths but you didn't did well in your exams you will go to the wrong class and it will be boring. My advice to all of the kids out there in the world " DO YOUR BEST AT THE TEST". You should study hard and you will get good mark on your report. The strategies we got from our teacher was  Process of Eliminations, Identify key word, Read question 3 times, Answer everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.